National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Emerson Lake quadrangle, San Bernardino County, California
Author(s): Dibblee, T.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-490
- Publication Date: 1967
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 34° 30' 0" N (34.5000)
- South Latitude: 34° 15' 0" N (34.2500)
- East Longitude: 116° 15' 0" W (-116.2500)
- West Longitude: 116° 30' 0" W (-116.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.