National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Maybell quadrangle, Moffat County, Colorado
Author(s): McKay, E.J., and Bergin, M.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1145
- Publication Date: 1974
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 45' 0" N (40.7500)
- South Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- East Longitude: 108° 0' 0" W (-108.0000)
- West Longitude: 108° 15' 0" W (-108.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.