National Geologic Map Database
Title: Preliminary geologic map of the north half of the Independence Valley NW quadrangle and the adjacent part of the Independence Valley NE quadrangle, Elko County, Nevada
Author(s): Dee, Seth, Henry, C.D., Ressel, M.W., and Zuza, A.V.
Publishing Organization: Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology
Series and Number: Open File Report 2017-06
- Publication Date: 2017
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- South Latitude: 40° 56' 15" N (40.9375)
- East Longitude: 114° 37' 30" W (-114.6250)
- West Longitude: 114° 45' 0" W (-114.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.