National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geologic map of the Crooks Peak quadrangle, Fremont and Sweetwater Counties, Wyoming
Author(s): Schmitt, L.J., Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1517
- Publication Date: 1979
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 22' 30" N (42.3750)
- South Latitude: 42° 15' 0" N (42.2500)
- East Longitude: 107° 45' 0" W (-107.7500)
- West Longitude: 107° 52' 30" W (-107.8750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.