National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of part of the Rose Hill quadrangle, Harlan County, Kentucky [A digital rendition of this product is available]
Author(s): Maughan, E.K., and Tazelaar, J.F.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1121
- Publication Date: 1973
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 45' 0" N (36.7500)
- South Latitude: 36° 41' 31" N (36.6920)
- East Longitude: 83° 15' 0" W (-83.2500)
- West Longitude: 83° 22' 30" W (-83.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.