National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Devil Slide quadrangle, Hot Springs County, Wyoming
Author(s): Maughan, E.K.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1041
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 43° 37' 30" N (43.6250)
- South Latitude: 43° 30' 0" N (43.5000)
- East Longitude: 108° 0' 0" W (-108.0000)
- West Longitude: 108° 7' 30" W (-108.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.