National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Capilla Peak quadrangle, Torrance and Valencia Counties, New Mexico
Author(s): Myers, D.A., and McKay, E.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1008
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 34° 45' 0" N (34.7500)
- South Latitude: 34° 37' 30" N (34.6250)
- East Longitude: 106° 22' 30" W (-106.3750)
- West Longitude: 106° 30' 0" W (-106.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.