National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Maysville East quadrangle, Ohio-Kentucky [A digital rendition of this product is available]
Author(s): Weiss, M.P., Schilling, F.A., Jr., Pierce, K.L., and Ali, S.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1006
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 38° 45' 0" N (38.7500)
- South Latitude: 38° 37' 30" N (38.6250)
- East Longitude: 83° 37' 30" W (-83.6250)
- West Longitude: 83° 45' 0" W (-83.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.