National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Kayjay quadrangle and part of the Fork Ridge quadrangle, Bell and Knox Counties, Kentucky [A digital rendition of this product is available]
Author(s): Rice, C.L., and Maughan, E.K.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Geologic Quadrangle Map GQ-1505
- Publication Date: 1978
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 45' 0" N (36.7500)
- South Latitude: 36° 35' 0" N (36.5833)
- East Longitude: 83° 45' 0" W (-83.7500)
- West Longitude: 83° 52' 30" W (-83.8750)
Corrections to this entry?
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse