National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Mount Adams volcanic field, Cascade Range of southern Washington
Author(s): Hildreth, Wes, and Fierstein, Judy
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-2460
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 22' 30" N (46.3750)
- South Latitude: 45° 53' 28" N (45.8910)
- East Longitude: 121° 15' 0" W (-121.2500)
- West Longitude: 121° 41' 35" W (-121.6930)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.