National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of Precambrian rocks of the Sierra Madre, Carbon County, Wyoming, and Jackson and Routt Counties, Colorado
Author(s): Houston, R.S., and Graff, P.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-2452
- Publication Date: 1995
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 22' 30" N (41.3750)
- South Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- East Longitude: 106° 30' 0" W (-106.5000)
- West Longitude: 107° 15' 0" W (-107.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.