National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bedrock geologic map of the Williamstown and North Adams quadrangles, Massachusetts and Vermont, and part of the Cheshire quadrangle, Massachusetts
Author(s): Ratcliffe, N.M., Potter, D.B., and Stanley, R.S.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-2369
- Publication Date: 1993
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 45' 0" N (42.7500)
- South Latitude: 42° 30' 0" N (42.5000)
- East Longitude: 73° 0' 0" W (-73.0000)
- West Longitude: 73° 15' 0" W (-73.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.