National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Idaho National Engineering Laboratory and adjoining areas, eastern Idaho
Author(s): Kuntz, M.A., Skipp, Betty, Lanphere, M.A., Scott, W.E., Pierce, K.L., Dalrymple, G.B., Champion, D.E., Embree, G.F., Page, W.R., Morgan, L.A., Smith, R.P., and Rodgers, D.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-2330
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 44° 6' 0" N (44.1000)
- South Latitude: 43° 18' 43" N (43.3120)
- East Longitude: 112° 18' 22" W (-112.3060)
- West Longitude: 113° 22' 30" W (-113.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.