National Geologic Map Database
Title: Precambrian basement map of the trans-Hudson orogen and adjacent terranes, northern Great Plains, U.S.A.
Author(s): Sims, P.K., Peterman, Z.E., Hildenbrand, T.G., and Mahan, Shannon
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-2214
- Publication Date: 1991
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 0" N (49.0000)
- South Latitude: 41° 30' 0" N (41.5000)
- East Longitude: 96° 0' 0" W (-96.0000)
- West Longitude: 106° 0' 0" W (-106.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.