National Geologic Map Database
Title: Composite section of Brown and Coleman Counties, Texas
Author(s): Eargle, D.H.
Publishing Organization: San Angelo Geological Society
Series and Number: Guidebook April 17-19, 1958 [p. 50-51]
Larger Work: Moore, R.C. and others, leaders, The base of the Permian, a century of controversy
- Publication Date: 1958
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 32° 4' 56" N (32.0822)
- South Latitude: 31° 24' 35" N (31.4097)
- East Longitude: 98° 40' 6" W (-98.6683)
- West Longitude: 99° 43' 20" W (-99.7222)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.