National Geologic Map Database
Title: Correlation of Pleistocene and Pliocene stages in southern California
Author(s): Natland, M.L.
Publishing Organization: Pacific Section, American Association of Petroleum Geologists
Series and Number: Pacific Petroleum Geology Newsletter v. 7, no. 2 [p. 2]
- Publication Date: 1953
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 34° 27' 53" N (34.4647)
- South Latitude: 33° 12' 55" N (33.2153)
- East Longitude: 118° 37' 56" W (-118.6322)
- West Longitude: 119° 34' 44" W (-119.5789)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.