National Geologic Map Database
Title: Megafauna and microfauna of the Pleistocene and Pliocene formations of southern California as revealed in a deep well near Ventura [abs.]
Author(s): Cassell, Dorothy, and Tieje, A.J.
Publishing Organization: The Geological Publishing Company
Series and Number: The Pan-American Geologist v. 59 [p. 376]
- Publication Date: 1933
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 34° 18' 38" N (34.3106)
- South Latitude: 34° 14' 43" N (34.2453)
- East Longitude: 119° 14' 40" W (-119.2444)
- West Longitude: 119° 20' 6" W (-119.3350)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.