National Geologic Map Database
Title: A geologic section along the Kansas River from Kansas City to McFarland, including a section along Mill Creek [Kansas]
Author(s): Bennett, John
Publishing Organization: Kansas Geological Survey
Series and Number: Report v. 1, ch. 6 [p. 107-128]
Larger Work: Haworth, Erasmus, and others, [Stratigraphy of the Carboniferous of Kansas and allied subjects]
- Publication Date: 1896
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 3' 51" N (39.0642)
- South Latitude: 38° 54' 6" N (38.9017)
- East Longitude: 95° 1' 9" W (-95.0192)
- West Longitude: 95° 35' 19" W (-95.5886)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.