National Geologic Map Database
Title: Detailed cross sections correlating Upper Cretaceous and Lower Tertiary rocks between the Uinta Basin of eastern Utah and western Colorado and the Piceance Basin of western Colorado
Author(s): Johnson, R.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1974
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:1,860,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 30' 0" N (40.5000)
- South Latitude: 39° 30' 0" N (39.5000)
- East Longitude: 108° 0' 0" W (-108.0000)
- West Longitude: 111° 0' 0" W (-111.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.