National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing the thickness and character of Quaternary sediments in the glaciated United States east of the Rocky Mountains - northeastern plains states (west of 102 degrees west longitude)
Author(s): Soller, D.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1970-D
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 0" N (49.0000)
- South Latitude: 46° 0' 0" N (46.0000)
- East Longitude: 102° 0' 0" W (-102.0000)
- West Longitude: 113° 0' 0" W (-113.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.