National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing the thickness and character of Quaternary sediments in the glaciated United States east of the Rocky Mountains - northeastern states, the Great Lakes, and parts of southern Ontario and the Atlantic offshore area (east of 80 degrees 31 minutes)
Author(s): Soller, D.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1970-A
- Publication Date: 1993
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 47° 30' 0" N (47.5000)
- South Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- East Longitude: 66° 58' 59" W (-66.9830)
- West Longitude: 80° 31' 1" W (-80.5170)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.