National Geologic Map Database
Title: Maps showing percent of sandstone and total thickness of sandstone in the Westwater Canyon and Brushy Basin Members of the Morrison Formation, San Juan Basin, New Mexico
Author(s): Kirk, A.R., and Condon, S.M.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1957-B
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 54' 54" N (35.9150)
- South Latitude: 35° 15' 0" N (35.2500)
- East Longitude: 107° 33' 11" W (-107.5530)
- West Longitude: 108° 50' 46" W (-108.8460)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.