National Geologic Map Database
Title: Precambrian rocks of the Uinta-Wasatch Mountain junction and part of central Utah
Author(s): Cohenour, R.E.
Publishing Organization: Intermountain Association of Petroleum Geologists
Series and Number: Guidebook for the Annual Field Conference 10 [p. 34-37]
Larger Work: Williams, N.C., ed., Guidebook to the geology of the Wasatch and Uinta Mountains transition area
- Publication Date: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:931,765
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 31' 39" N (41.5275)
- South Latitude: 39° 45' 50" N (39.7639)
- East Longitude: 111° 32' 5" W (-111.5347)
- West Longitude: 112° 46' 19" W (-112.7719)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.