- Title:Map of Indiana showing liquefaction potential of surficial materials
- Author(s): Gray, W.E., Parke, M.E., and Steinmetz, J.C.
- Publishing Organization: Indiana Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Miscellaneous Map 86
- Publication Date: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 45' 48" N (41.7633)
- South Latitude: 37° 46' 25" N (37.7736)
- East Longitude: 84° 47' 5" W (-84.7847)
- West Longitude: 88° 5' 52" W (-88.0978)
- Publication Format:Paper
- Publication Order No.:MM86
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.