- Title:Locations of FID Shallow Gas Occurrences in North Dakota
- Author(s): Anderson, F.J., Gudmunsen, C.B, Hall, B.H., Ries, A.J., Christensen, A.R., and Bubuch, B.J.
- Publishing Organization: North Dakota Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Geologic Investigation GI-128
- Publication Date: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 3" N (49.0008)
- South Latitude: 45° 56' 6" N (45.9350)
- East Longitude: 96° 33' 16" W (-96.5544)
- West Longitude: 104° 2' 56" W (-104.0489)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.