- Title:First 60 - 90 Day Average Production per well in the Bakken/Three Forks Formations North Dakota
- Author(s): Nordeng, S.H.
- Publishing Organization: North Dakota Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Geologic Investigation GI-123
- Publication Date: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:150,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 3" N (49.0008)
- South Latitude: 45° 56' 6" N (45.9350)
- East Longitude: 96° 33' 16" W (-96.5544)
- West Longitude: 104° 2' 56" W (-104.0489)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.