- Title:Revised subdivision of Ordovician System at the Nevada Test Site and vicinity, Nevada; Article 189
- Author(s): Byers, F.M., Jr., Barnes, Harley, Poole, F.G., and Ross, R.J., Jr.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Professional Paper 424-C [p. C106-C110]
- Larger Work: Geological Survey research 1961; short papers in the geologic and hydrologic sciences; Articles 147-292
- Publication Date: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:306,580
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 5' 0" N (37.0833)
- South Latitude: 36° 45' 0" N (36.7500)
- East Longitude: 115° 45' 0" W (-115.7500)
- West Longitude: 116° 0' 0" W (-116.0000)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.