- Title:Geologic Names Committee remarks
- Author(s): Wilmarth, M.G.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Bulletin 896 [pts. 1-2, 2396 p.]
- Larger Work: Wilmarth, M.G., 1938, Lexicon of geologic names of the United States (including Alaska)
- Publication Date: 1938
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 83° 6' 50" N (83.1139)
- South Latitude: 7° 13' 16" N (7.2211)
- East Longitude: 59° 25' 12" W (-59.4200)
- West Longitude: 178° 20' 32" W (-178.3422)
- NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Abilene, Ackerman, Akron, Alta, Annona, Archimedes, Arido, Arnheim, Artesia, Ashley, Astoria, Astoria, Austin, Belle Plains, Belvidere, Benson, Benwood, Blossom, Bluebird, Blufftown, Bone Spring, Bonham, Breckenridge, Brownsport, Brownstown, Burgen, Byram, Cape Fear, Cayuga, Chanute, Chase, Chesapeake, Claiborne, Clayton, Clinch, Coal Bluff, Coal Bluff, Coffee, Columbia, Coody, Cranberry Island, Cuyahoga, Decker Ferry, Decorah, Dewey, Dothan, Edwards, Eutaw, Florena, Florence, Florence, Franklin, Fredericksburg, Gabilan, Grand Gulf, Greenfield, Jackfork, John Day, Johns Valley, Ketona, Kiamichi, Lisbon, Losee, Mariposa, McNairy, Meadow, Meadville, Middendorf, Midway, Misener, Naheola, Nora, North Haven, Nunda, Okefenokee, Oriskany, Owl Creek, Penholoway, Pequanac, Pickering, Pochuck, Prairie Bluff, Prairie du Chien, Purcell, Quartermaster, Richmond, Ripley, Selma, Seneca, Shell Rock, Sneedville, Spergen, Springfield, Thorold, Tippah, Tradewater, Tuscahoma, Tuscaloosa, Utica, Waccamaw, Wasatch, Waynesville, Whirlpool, Wilcox, Wilmington, Wolfcamp, Wyoming, Yates
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.