- Title:Stratigraphic framework of Cambrian and Ordovician rocks in the central Appalachian basin from Morrow County, Ohio, to Pendleton County, West Virginia
- Author(s): Ryder, R.T.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Bulletin 1839-G [p. G1-G25]
- Larger Work: Evolution of sedimentary basins; Appalachian basin
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:7,324,828
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 40° 36' 11" N (40.6031)
- South Latitude: 38° 37' 28" N (38.6244)
- East Longitude: 79° 16' 7" W (-79.2686)
- West Longitude: 82° 52' 32" W (-82.8756)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Antes, Beekmantown, Benbolt, Black River, Conasauga, Dolly Ridge, Elbrook, Gatesburg, Juniata, Kerbel, Liberty Hall, Lincolnshire, Maryville, Mount Simon, Nealmont, Oswego, Peery, Pumpkin Valley, Queenston, Reedsville, Rogersville, Rome, Rose Run, Rutledge, Shady, St. Paul, Tomstown, Trenton, Utica, Ward Cove, Wardell, Witten
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.