- Title:Volcanic stratigraphy of the Quaternary rhyolite plateau in Yellowstone National Park
- Author(s): Christiansen, R.L., and Blank, H.R., Jr.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Professional Paper 729-B [p. B1-B18]
- Larger Work: Geology of Yellowstone National Park
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:596,484
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 6' 30" N (45.1083)
- South Latitude: 44° 7' 55" N (44.1319)
- East Longitude: 109° 49' 28" W (-109.8244)
- West Longitude: 111° 9' 24" W (-111.1567)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Central Plateau, Falls River, Huckleberry Ridge, Junction Butte, Lava Creek, Lewis Canyon, Madison River, Mallard Lake, Mesa Falls, Mount Jackson, Obsidian Creek, Osprey, Plateau, Red Mountains, Roaring Mountain, Shoshone Lake, Swan Lake Flat, Tower Creek, Undine Falls, Upper Basin, Yellowstone
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.