- Title:Continental depositional environments and tropical paleosols in the Upper Triassic Chinle Formation, Eagle basin, western Colorado
- Author(s): Dubiel, R.F., Skipp, Gary, and Hasiotis, S.T.
- Publishing Organization: Society of Economic Paleontologists and Mineralogists, Rocky Mountain Section
- Series and Number: SEPM Theme Meeting, Fort Collins, CO, 1992, Guidebook [p. 21-37]
- Larger Work: Flores, R.M., ed., Field guidebook; Mesozoic of the Western Interior
- Publication Date: 1992
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 12" N (41.0033)
- South Latitude: 36° 59' 33" N (36.9925)
- East Longitude: 102° 2' 31" W (-102.0419)
- West Longitude: 109° 3' 36" W (-109.0600)
- NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.