- Title:Sedimentology and revised nomenclature of the Upper Triassic Chinle Formation and the Lower Jurassic Wingate Sandstone, northwestern New Mexico and northeastern Arizona
- Author(s): Dubiel, R.F.
- Publishing Organization: New Mexico Geological Society
- Series and Number: Guidebook no. 40 [p. 213-223]
- Larger Work: Anderson, O.J., and others, eds., Southeastern Colorado Plateau
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:3,484,320
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 10' 57" N (37.1824)
- South Latitude: 34° 50' 10" N (34.8360)
- East Longitude: 108° 36' 31" W (-108.6086)
- West Longitude: 110° 19' 39" W (-110.3276)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.