- Title:Geology of the Fort Sumner sheet, New Mexico [See Availability for related products]
- Author(s): Kelley, V.C.
- Publishing Organization: New Mexico Bureau of Mines and Mineral Resources
- Series and Number: Bulletin 98 [55 p.]
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- South Latitude: 34° 0' 0" N (34.0000)
- East Longitude: 104° 0' 0" W (-104.0000)
- West Longitude: 106° 0' 0" W (-106.0000)
- Links and Downloads:
- Product summaries for maps and reports in this publication:
- Map 1 (West): Geologic map of the Pedernal Hills-Gallinas Mountains-Vaughn area
- Map 2 (East): Geologic map of the Pecos River Valley-Fort Sumner area
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.