- Title:Occurrence of Lava Creek B tephra layer in the northwestern Espanola basin, New Mexico
- Author(s): Dethier, D.P., Halverson, Nils, Marrack, Lisa, Meagher, Mark, Oelkers, E.H., Harrington, C.D., Sarna-Wojcicki, A.M., and Meyer, C.E.
- Publishing Organization: New Mexico Bureau of Geology and Mineral Resources
- Series and Number: New Mexico Geology v. 12, no. 4 [p. 77-82]
- Publication Date: 1990
- Map Scale: 1:198,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 13' 0" N (36.2166)
- South Latitude: 36° 1' 0" N (36.0166)
- East Longitude: 106° 5' 0" W (-106.0833)
- West Longitude: 106° 20' 0" W (-106.3333)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.