- Title:Radiometric ages; compilation "B", U.S. Geological Survey
- Author(s): Marvin, R.F., and Dobson, S.W.
- Publishing Organization: New Mexico Bureau of Mines and Mineral Resources
- Series and Number: Isochron/West no. 26 [p. 3-32]
- Publication Date: 1979
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 5" N (49.0014)
- South Latitude: 31° 19' 56" N (31.3322)
- East Longitude: 96° 26' 12" W (-96.4367)
- West Longitude: 124° 24' 35" W (-124.4097)
- NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Alum Mountain, Attean, Baltimore, Banco Bonito, Bates Pond, Bonsall, Bottle Lake, Brushy Basin, Cactus, Challis, Chinquapin, Concord, Dawson, Empire, Eureka, Fly Pond, Franciscan, Furnace Creek, Green Valley, Idaho Springs, Indian Well, Isabella, Kinter, Louis Lake, Lucerne, Merced, Mesquite, Morrison, Mount Rosa, Mowry, Needles Range, Newland, Oracle, Osborne Wash, Passagassawakeag, Peach Spring, Pikes Peak, Prospect, Putnam, Redondo Creek, Roblar, Rocky Canyon, Salado, Salt Wash, Santa Teresa, Sawatch, Sevilleta, Silver Plume, Sonoma, Stump, Tatnic Hill, Turtleback, Tyee, Umbagog, Vadito, Valle Grande, Valles, Valmy, Vinini, Walker, Wallace, Walloomsac, White Mountain, Winterport, Wise, Wissahickon, Woodbridge, Woodtick
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.