- Title:Surficial geologic map of the Port Townsend 30- by 60-minute quadrangle, Puget Sound region, Washington
- Author(s): Pessl, Fred, Dethier, D.P., Booth, D.B., and Minard, J.P.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1198-F
- Larger Work: Folio of the Port Townsend quadrangle, Washington
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 48° 30' 0" N (48.5000)
- South Latitude: 48° 0' 0" N (48.0000)
- East Longitude: 122° 0' 0" W (-122.0000)
- West Longitude: 123° 0' 0" W (-123.0000)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.