- Title:Sedimentology and new fossil occurrences of the Upper Triassic Chinle Formation, southeastern Utah
- Author(s): Dubiel, R.F.
- Publishing Organization: Four Corners Geological Society
- Series and Number: Field Conference Guidebook [p. 99-107]
- Larger Work: Campbell, J.A., ed., Geology of Cataract Canyon and vicinity 1987; field symposium
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:657,895
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 48' 55" N (37.8153)
- South Latitude: 37° 33' 40" N (37.5612)
- East Longitude: 110° 5' 52" W (-110.0979)
- West Longitude: 110° 20' 36" W (-110.3432)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.