- Title:Lower Devonian stratigraphy and correlation, northern Simpson Park Range, Nevada
- Author(s): Johnson, J.G.
- Publishing Organization: Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologists
- Series and Number: Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology v. 13, no. 3 [p. 365-381]
- Publication Date: 1965
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 42° 0' 8" N (42.0022)
- South Latitude: 35° 0' 8" N (35.0022)
- East Longitude: 114° 2' 24" W (-114.0400)
- West Longitude: 120° 0' 22" W (-120.0061)
- NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.