- Title:The igneous origin of the "glacial deposits" of the Navajo Reservation, Arizona and Utah
- Author(s): Gregory, H.E.
- Publishing Organization: American Journal of Science
- Series and Number: American Journal of Science, 4th Series v. 40, no. 236 [art. 8, p. 97-115]
- Publication Date: 1915
- Map Scale: 1:224,681
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 37° 11' 24" N (37.1899)
- South Latitude: 36° 54' 31" N (36.9085)
- East Longitude: 109° 42' 57" W (-109.7159)
- West Longitude: 109° 50' 21" W (-109.8392)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Chinle, De Chelly
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.