- Title:The Utica Shale in northern Ohio and its relationships to the Utica Shale of the northern Appalachian basin and lithologically similar rocks in the central Great Lakes region
- Author(s): Bergstrom, S.M., and Mitchell, C.E.
- Publishing Organization: Appalachian Basin Industrial Associates
- Series and Number: Program ... meeting v. 17 [p. 2-39]
- Publication Date: 1990
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 58' 39" N (41.9775)
- South Latitude: 38° 24' 12" N (38.4033)
- East Longitude: 80° 31' 7" W (-80.5186)
- West Longitude: 84° 49' 13" W (-84.8203)
- NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.