- Title:Stratigraphy and facies across Lower Devonian-Middle Devonian boundary, central Nevada
- Author(s): Kendall, G.W., Johnson, J.G., Brown, J.O., and Klapper, Gilbert
- Publishing Organization: American Association of Petroleum Geologists
- Series and Number: Bulletin v. 67, no. 12 [p. 2199-2207]
- Publication Date: 1983
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- South Latitude: 38° 28' 2" N (38.4671)
- East Longitude: 115° 0' 0" W (-115.0000)
- West Longitude: 117° 0' 0" W (-117.0000)
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.