- Title:Revisions in stratigraphic nomenclature in Tucumcari-Sabinoso area, northeastern New Mexico
- Author(s): Griggs, R.L., and Read, C.B.
- Publishing Organization: American Association of Petroleum Geologists
- Series and Number: Bulletin v. 43, no. 8 [p. 2003-2007]
- Publication Date: 1959
- Map Scale: 1:6,554,482
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 35° 45' 0" N (35.7500)
- South Latitude: 34° 45' 0" N (34.7500)
- East Longitude: 103° 30' 0" W (-103.5000)
- West Longitude: 104° 30' 0" W (-104.5000)
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Bell Ranch, Chinle, Entrada, Mesa Rica, Pajarito, Purgatoire, Redonda, San Rafael, Tucumcari, Wanakah, Wingate
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.