- Title:Devonian and Mississippian rocks of the northern Antelope Range, Eureka County, Nevada
- Author(s): Hose, R.K., Armstrong, A.K., Harris, A.G., and Mamet, B.L.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Professional Paper 1182
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:83,300
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 15' 51" N (39.2642)
- South Latitude: 39° 13' 11" N (39.2197)
- East Longitude: 116° 12' 6" W (-116.2017)
- West Longitude: 116° 15' 27" W (-116.2575)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Antelope Range, Bay State, Beacon Peak, Davis Spring, Denay, Fenstermaker Wash, Grays Canyon, Kinkead Spring, McColley Canyon, Nevada, Oxyoke Canyon, Sentinel Mountain, South Hill, Woodpecker
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.