- Title:Preliminary integrated geologic map databases for the United States: Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, and West Virginia
- Author(s): Nicholson, S.W., Dicken, C.L., Horton, J.D., Labay, K.A., Foose, M.P., and Mueller, J.A.L.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2005-1324
- Publication Date: 2005
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 58' 40" N (41.9778)
- South Latitude: 34° 59' 11" N (34.9864)
- East Longitude: 77° 43' 48" W (-77.7300)
- West Longitude: 90° 18' 22" W (-90.3061)
- Publication Format:Digital
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.