- Title:Quaternary Geology of Northern Michigan
- Author(s): Farrand, W.R., and Bell, D.L.
- Publishing Organization: Michigan Department of Natural Resources
- Series and Number: Geological Publication QG-01
- Larger Work: Quaternary Geology of Michigan
- Publication Date: 1982
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 48° 23' 0" N (48.3833)
- South Latitude: 45° 0' 0" N (45.0000)
- East Longitude: 83° 26' 13" W (-83.4370)
- West Longitude: 90° 38' 0" W (-90.6333)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.