- Title:Upper Cenozoic stratigraphy of western Snake River Plain, Idaho
- Author(s): Malde, H.E., and Powers, H.A.
- Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
- Series and Number: Bulletin v.73, n.10 [p. 1197]
- Publication Date: 1962
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 44° 15' 0" N (44.2500)
- South Latitude: 41° 45' 0" N (41.7500)
- East Longitude: 113° 15' 0" W (-113.2500)
- West Longitude: 118° 0' 0" W (-118.0000)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Banbury, Bancroft Springs, Black Mesa, Bliss, Bruneau, Chalk Hills, Crowsnest, Glenns Ferry, Hagerman, Idaho, Idavada, Madson, Malad, McKinney, Melon, Mount Bennett, Owyhee, Pillar Falls, Poison Creek, Sand Springs, Shoshone Falls, Snake River, Sugar Bowl, Thousand Springs, Tuana
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.