- Title:Proterozoic rocks east and southeast of the Grenville front -- distribution and geologic setting of Precambrian (Proterozoic) rocks east and southeast of the Grenville front in eastern United States and adjacent Canada [Plate 5]
- Author(s): Rankin, D.W., Drake, A.A., and Ratcliffe, N.M.
- Publishing Organization: Geological Society of America
- Series and Number: Geology of North America v.C-2 [Chapter 5, p.378]
- Larger Work: Precambrian: conterminous U.S.
- Publication Date: 1993
- Map Scale: 1:2,000,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 0' 0" N (47.0000)
- South Latitude: 25° 0' 0" N (25.0000)
- East Longitude: 67° 0' 0" W (-67.0000)
- West Longitude: 93° 0' 0" W (-93.0000)
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Albemarle, Alum, Ashe, Ball Mountain, Beech, Blacksburg, Blowing Rock, Brewer, Bunker Hill, Catoctin, Charlottesville, Corbin, Cranberry, Crossnore, Cunningham, Diana, Ellsworth, Emuckfaw, Fall River, Fauquier, Flint Hill, Floyd Church, Great Smoky, Green Lodge, Hermon, Hills Mountain, Hoppin, Horsepen Mountain, Hyde School, Islesboro, Johnson Mill, Kahatchee Mountain, Lady Slipper, Little River, Losee, Lovingston, Lowerre, Lynchburg, Lyon Mountain, Mobley Mountain, Moneta, Monumental Mills, Mount Eve, Mount Rogers, Newport Neck, North Haven, Ocoee, Old Rag, Pedlar, Persimmon Fork, Pound Ridge, Price Neck, Robertson River, Rockfish, Roseland, Sandy Creek, Sawyer, Shaeffer Hollow, Stark, Stewarts Knob, Stony Creek, Striped Rock, Swift Run, Thorofare Mountain, Toxaway, Uwharrie, Wash Creek, Waxahatchee, Willis, Wills Ridge, Wilson Creek, Woodland, Yadkin, Yonkers
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.