- Title:Geology of the Nacimiento Mountains, San Pedro Mountain, and adjacent plateaus in parts of Sandoval and Rio Arriba Counties, New Mexico
- Author(s): Wood, G.H., and Northrop, S.A.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Oil and Gas Investigations Map OM-57
- Publication Date: 1946
- Map Scale: 1:95,040
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 15' 0" N (36.2500)
- South Latitude: 35° 30' 0" N (35.5000)
- East Longitude: 106° 27' 30" W (-106.4583)
- West Longitude: 107° 0' 0" W (-107.0000)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Abo, Agua Zarca, Chinle, Cutler, Madera, Meseta Blanca, Ojo Alamo, Poleo, Salitral, San Ysidro, Sandia, Todilto, Yeso
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.