- Title:Stratigraphy and origin of the Chinle Formation and related Upper Triassic strata in the Colorado Plateau region with a section on sedimentary petrology
- Author(s): Stewart, J.H., Poole, F.G., Wilson, R.F., and Cadigan, R.A.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Professional Paper 690
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:2,500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- South Latitude: 34° 0' 0" N (34.0000)
- East Longitude: 105° 0' 0" W (-105.0000)
- West Longitude: 116° 0' 0" W (-116.0000)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Agua Zarca, Chinle, Church Rock, Correo, Dolores, Hite, Monitor Butte, Moss Back, Owl Rock, Petrified Forest, Poleo, Rock Point, Salitral, Shinarump, Sonsela, Temple Mountain
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.