- Title:Stratigraphy of the uppermost Triassic and Jurassic rocks of the Navajo country
- Author(s): Harshbarger, J.W., Repenning, C.A., and Irwin, J.H.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Professional Paper 291
- Publication Date: 1957
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 20' 0" N (37.3333)
- South Latitude: 35° 15' 0" N (35.2500)
- East Longitude: 108° 15' 0" W (-108.2500)
- West Longitude: 111° 45' 0" W (-111.7500)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Bluff, Carmel, Chinle, Cow Springs, Dinosaur Canyon, Entrada, Glen Canyon, Kayenta, Lukachukai, Moenave, Navajo, Rock Point, Springdale, Summerville, Todilto, Wingate
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.